TECNO FLUID SERVICE – TFS SRL = THE EIMA INTERNATIONAL 2018 EXHIBITION IN BOLOGNA (NOVEMBER 7TH -11TH )
From the 7th to 11th of November in Bologna one of the most important trade fairs – EIMA International –will include operators of 14 product divisions present with their products, services and innovative solutions to address various problems of the agricultural and agro-industrial economy.
EIMA International is biennial and its first exhibition dates back to 1969. The event is organized by the FederUnacoma (National Federation of Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers) in collaboration with Bologna Fairs . A synergy that offers the public a total area of 375,000 square meters (140,000 square meters net exhibition space), with about 1900 exhibitors from 40 countries and with over 50,000 models of vehicles, machines and equipment on display.
Tecno Fluid Service Srl will be present at the Fair with its own delegation and will be present at the area EIMA Components (Pavilion 15, Stand A27), dedicated to apparatuses for agricultural and gardening machinery, a real flagship of EIMA International. This will be an important opportunity to deal with more than 800 Italian and foreign companies, present to propose the most innovative solutions and over 350 products for use along with spare parts and accessories for mechanics and hydraulics.
Tecno Fluid Service has been active since 1997 and is present at the usual two-year EIMA trade fair event with its many years of experience in the agricultural sector, offering innovative solutions to various problems concerning hydraulics.
TFS is a commercial partner of Bosch Rexroth and a purchaser of other leading companies in different hydraulic component sectors , including Sauer Danfoss, Casappa, Hydreco, Hydac, Linde, Kawasaki, Parker, Staffa, Commercial Hydraulics and many others ( all in their catalog). Thanks to these partnerships, TFS is able to offer companies operating in the agricultural and agro-industrial sector the following solutions:
- design and construction of complex engineering systems;
- sale of hydraulic solutions, with an assortment of over 2000 products, half of which, ready for delivery;
- maintenance, repair and rectification of components and systems.
With reference to the last point, namely maintenance, repair and adjustment of components and systems, TFS knows that an agricultural hydraulic system is subject, in addition to the usual wear due to the regular passing of time, to a series of further problems related to oil filtering and special stress conditions.
In order to meet the needs of companies in the agricultural and agro-industrial world, TFS has standardized its production processes, so much so that, since 1999 it is certified UNI EN ISO 9001. Thanks to the professionalism of specialized technicians, TFS proposes a protocol with the following steps:
- telephone check with the customer of possible causes of the problem and acknowledgment of possible solutions;
- site visiting at the customer’s within 48 hours for an in-depth on-site verification of the problem. At this point, it is possible to face two options:
- if the solution in point 1 is correct, TFS will be able to carry out an instantaneous repair;
- vice versa, where the solution in point 1 should be incomplete or incorrect, the item to be repaired will be transported to TFS’s workshop;
- in case of repairs at TFS’s workshop , the delivery time of the item is linked to the availability of the needed spare parts and, therefore:
- max 72 hours, if spares are available ;
- max 10 working days, in case of necessary orders for the required spare parts.
Thanks to the standardization of intervention procedures and collaboration with world leading companies of components for hydraulic engineering, Tecno Fluid Service is present at the EIMA 2018 Bologna Fair with the right credentials to better compare with its competitors., Simultaneously aware of operating in a world in constant evolution and characterized by constant entries on the market of innovations from different fields, above all , from automation and Information and Communication Technology (ICT), TFS will be there t to collect ideas and solutions, forge collaborative relationships and meet up with each other to prepare suitable solutions for this change. All aimed at continuous improvement of processes and products offered.