– Variable axial piston pump of swashplate design for hydrostatic drives in closed circuit
– The flow is proportional to the drive speed and displacement.
– The flow increases as the angle of the swashplate is adjusted from zero to its maximum value.
– Flow direction changes smoothly when the swashplate is moved through the neutral position.
– Two pressure-relief valves are provided on the high pressure ports to protect the hydrostatic transmission (pump and motor) from overload.
– The high-pressure relief valves also function as boost valves.
– The integrated boost pump acts as a feed pump and control pressure supply.
– The maximum boost pressure is limited by a built-in boost pressure-relief valve.
Sizes NG71, 90
Nominal pressure 400 bar
Maximum pressure 450 bar
For the drum drive in mobile concrete mixers