Variable axial piston pump of swashplate design for hydrostatic drives in open circuit.
– For use preferably in stationary applications.
– The flow is proportional to the drive speed and displacement.
– The flow can be infinitely varied by adjusting the swashplate angle.
– The pump can work either self-priming or with a charge pump.
– A wide range of highly adaptable control devices with different control and regulating functions for stationary applications.
– 100% mooring function possible depending on specific controller (swivel mode, operation as a motor).
– The universal through drive is suitable for adding gear pumps and axial piston pumps up to the same size, i.e. 100% through drive.
– Compact design
– High efficiency
– High power density
– Low noise level
– Sizes 110 to 280
– Nominal pressure 350 bar
– Maximum pressure 420 bar
– Open circuit