Variable pump with axial piston rotary group in swashplate design for hydrostatic drives in open circuit.
– The flow is proportional to the drive speed and displacement.
– The flow can be infinitely varied by adjusting the swashplate angle.
– 2 drain ports
– Excellent suction performance
– Low noise level
– Long service life
– Favorable power/weight ratio
– Versatile controller range
– Short control time
– The through drive is suitable for adding gear pumps and axial piston pumps up to the same size, i.e., 100%through drive.
– Suitable for operation with mineral oil and HF hydraulic fluids
– All-purpose medium pressure pump
– Sizes 18 to 140
– Nominal pressure 280 bar
– Maximum pressure 350 bar
– Open circuit