Variable pump with axial piston rotary group of swashplate design for hydrostatic drives in open circuit
– Flow is proportional to the drive speed and displacement.
– The flow can be infinitely varied by adjusting the swashplate angle.
– Hydrostatic unloading of the cradle bearings
– Connection for measuring sensor on the high-pressure port
– Low noise level
– Low pressure pulsation
– High efficiency
– High resistance against cavitation, loss of suction pressure and case pressure peaks
– Universal through drive
– Medium pressure pump optimized for powerful machines
– Sizes 45 to 180
– Nominal pressure 280 bar
– Maximum pressure 350 bar
– For industrial application areas
– Open circuit