– Axial Piston Fixed Displacement Motor A4FM of swashplate design is used in open and closed loop circuits for hydrostatic drives.
– Output speed is proportional to input flow and inversely proportional to motor displacement.
– Output torque increases with the pressure drop across the motor between the high and low pressure sides.
– Long service life, optimum efficiencies
– Compact design for special applications where A2FM cannot be applied
– Proven rotary group in swashplate-technology
– Sizes 22…500
– Series 1, Series 3
– Nominal pressure up to 400 bar
– Peak pressure up to 450 bar