– Variable plug-in motor with axial tapered piston rotary group of bent-axis design, for hydrostatic drives in open and closed circuits
– Far-reaching integration in mechanical gearbox due to a recessed mounting flange located on the center of the case (extremely space-saving construction)
– Easy to install, simply plug into the mechanical gearbox (no configuration specifications to be observed)
– Tested unit ready to install
– For use especially in mobile applications
– The displacement can be infinitely changed from Vg max to Vg min = 0.
– The wide control range enables the variable motor to satisfy the requirement for high speed and high torque.
– The output speed is dependent on the flow of the pump and the displacement of the motor.
– The output torque increases with the pressure differential between the high-pressure and low-pressure side and with increasing displacement.
▶ Sizes 28 to 160
– Nominal pressure 400 bar
– Maximum pressure 450 bar
▶ Sizes 250
– Nominal pressure 350 bar
– Maximum pressure 400 bar